ZCC Information Search Tool
Not sure what you need? We can help you to find your way. Answer the following questions to find information about Zika that is tailored to meet your needs. Your answers are optional and you can change them at any time. The answers you give will not be saved.Begin Here
The ZCC Healthcare Professional Network includes specialists in:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine – A doctor that takes care of women with complicated or high-risk pregnancies.
- Pediatric Neurology – A doctor who cares for children with health issues of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology – A doctor who cares for children with eye problems, including problems with visual development.
- Pediatric Radiology – A doctor who specializes in conducting imaging tests, such as ultrasounds or magnetic resonance imaging (MRIs), of fetuses, babies, and children.
- Audiology – A healthcare professional who is trained to assess hearing and to determine types of hearing loss.
- Mental Health Counseling – A professional who provides psychological counseling or therapy to help people deal with a variety of mental health and daily living problems.
- Care Coordination – A professional to help you coordinate all the different healthcare professionals your child needs.